Monday 1 February 2010

Preliminary task - My website




Evalution of the website
I would have to make my own logo instead of getting one off the internet already existing, could use colours that work better together. I made my own video which makes the page more interactive and would interest the reader into the website more. I also put on the schools awards that they have won along the bottom i have kept this on each page because it emphasizes that the school wins awards. On the about us page i have used a map off google, to improve this i could make my own map of the school so i am not copying other peoples work. i have used some of my own pictures of a school which makes it better because it is my own work. i think that the layout of the website is simple but it is effective, on some pages there is too much information and on others there is not enough information.

No comments:

Post a Comment